To enter the Betty Buzz Wrexham Competition ("Competition" or "Promotion"), you must agree to and abide by these Terms and Conditions ("Terms & Conditions").
YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO PARTICIPATE. ELIGIBILITY: COMPETITION OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- ORGANIZER: Betty Buzz LLC, 381 Park Ave S, New York, NY, 10016-8827, USA ("Organizer").
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Probability LLC, 2 Woodstock Meadows Lane, Woodstock, NY 12498, USA ("Administrator").
3. ELIGIBILITY: Employees of Organizer, Administrator, Wrexham AFC Limited ("Wrexham"), Fresh & Wild Limited ("Whole Foods Market") (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and the immediate family and household members of any of the foregoing individuals, are not eligible to enter or win.
4. COMPETITION SCHEDULE: The Competition begins at 9:00 a.m. British Summer Time ("BST") on Monday, July 31, 2023, and ends at 11:59 p.m. BST on Saturday, September 30, 2023 ("Promotion Period"). Organizer's computer is the official clock for this Competition.
5. COMPETITION ENTRY: To enter, navigate the internet to https://www.wholefoodsmarket.co.uk/betty-buzz ("Website"). Complete the entry form with your full name and email address and upload a photo of a receipt showing the purchase of a four pack of Betty Buzz drinks (any flavor) at any Whole Foods Market store location in the United Kingdom during the Promotion Period. (If four pack of Betty Buzz drinks was purchased from any other retailer or via any other means [including on-line], purchase was made at any time prior to Promotion Period, or any size of Betty Buzz drinks other than four pack was purchased, such purchase CANNOT be used to enter the Competition.) File attachment must be in one of the following formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF or PDF. Total file size must be no larger than 1MB.
Partial or incomplete/piecemeal submissions (e.g., submission of entry form without photo of receipt) will NOT be accepted.
Carefully read the Terms & Conditions, then click the check box signifying that you have read, fully understand and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
IF YOU DO NOT CHECK THE BOX INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION OR WIN A PRIZE.
To submit your Entry, click the "Send Message" button on the Website. Proof of entering information at the Website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt of such entry. Receipt of online entries will be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation as to Competition eligibility.
Limit one (1) Entry per person during the Promotion Period. For clarity, purchasing more than one (1) four pack of Betty Buzz drinks will NOT improve one’s chances of winning. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated devices or programs, or Entries by third parties by any method of entry, are prohibited. Entries that do not conform to or that violate these Terms & Conditions or are submitted in any manner other than as stated in these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified. Organizer and Administrator are not responsible for late, corrupted, garbled, inaccessible/blocked, incomplete or misdirected Entries, including if purchase of four pack of Betty Buzz drinks during Promotion Period is not fully legible on photo of receipt or omitted altogether. By entering the Competition, entrant agrees to these Terms & Conditions and the decisions of the Administrator and Organizer, which are binding and final, in all matters relating to this Competition.
Data rates may apply for accessing Website from your wireless device according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance.
6. RANDOM PRIZE DRAW/ODDS: Winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received via random prize draw which will take place on or about October 4, 2023 and will be conducted by Administrator at its offices at the address in Section 2 above. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent organization/administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Competition.
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATIONS:
Potential winners will be contacted by the Administrator (i.e., Probability LLC) via the email used to enter the Promotion on or about October 4, 2023. Failure to respond to the initial verification notice within seven (7) days after notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts (if applicable) will result in disqualification.
For Grand Prize & First Prize Winners: Potential Grand Prize and First Prize winners will be required to sign and return, within seven (7) days of request by Administrator, a Declaration of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, a Publicity Release where allowed by law ("Winner Documents"). If the completed Winner Documents are not returned by any potential Grand Prize or First Prize Winner to Administrator within the specified time period, the potential Winner may be disqualified.
For Second Prize winners: For Second Prize Winners, the notification email will request that each potential Second Prize Winner provide their contact information, mailing address and item selection (via an online form) within seven (7) days of request to obtain the Second Prize. Failure to respond to the initial verification notice within seven (7) days after the notice is sent with all required information may result in disqualification.
For all winners:
In addition, if Organizer/Administrator determines in their sole discretion that potential winner’s receipt showing purchase of a four pack of Betty Buzz drinks is not authentic or legitimate, such potential winner will be disqualified. If any potential winner is disqualified for any reason, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, the entrant will forfeit his/her status as a winner, without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner will be selected.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the e-mail account corresponding to the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address and he/she must fully comply with these Terms & Conditions.
8. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES ("ARV"):
Grand Prize (one  winner): Grand Prize winner will receive tickets for winner and up to seven (7) guests ("Group") to a 2023/24 Wrexham Football Club home match of Winner’s choice from a list of options provided by Organizer. Grand Prize includes use of the Betty Buzz Hospitality Suite during the match, roundtrip ground transportation from winner's city of residence and Wrexham, one night's hotel accommodations (two standard rooms; quadruple occupancy) at a Wrexham area hotel (as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion), and £705.00 spending money awarded as a check or wire transfer. ARV of Grand Prize: £6,190.00.
First Prize (two  winners): Each First Prize winner will receive tickets for winner and up to three (3) Guests (also a Group) to a 2023/24 Wrexham Football Club home match of Winner’s choice from a list of options provided by Organizer. Prize includes roundtrip ground transportation from winner's city of residence and Wrexham, one night's hotel accommodations (standard room; quadruple occupancy) at a Wrexham area hotel (as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) and £627.00 spending money awarded as a check or wire transfer. ARV of each First Prize: £2,664.00.
Second Prize (ten  winners): Each Second Prize winner will receive two (2) items of their choice from the official Wrexham shop (subject to availability). ARV of each Second Prize: up to £130.00.
TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: £13,478.00
FOR GRAND AND FIRST PRIZES:
Subject to the caveats noted herein, Winner must accept Prize so as to attend a Wrexham home match as selected from the list provided by Organizer and approved by Organizer. If winner cannot do so for any reason, Prize may be forfeited without compensation of any kind, and an alternate winner may be selected. Winner must select a first choice and at least one (1) alternate match from the provided list within a specified time period, with the selected matches being subject to Organizer’s approval in its sole discretion. Winner may not receive their first choice of Wrexham home match. Guest(s) of winner may be required to sign a Release prior to attending approved Wrexham home match; if guest is a minor, they must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian who must be either the winner or another guest of the winner and must sign the Release on their behalf. Tickets to Wrexham Football Club match is subject to terms and conditions of use. Use of Betty Buzz Hospitality Suite by Grand Prize winner’s Group may include other persons unaffiliated with winner. Food/beverage options available in Betty Buzz Hospitality Suite may be limited with Organizer disclaiming any and all liability in conjunction therewith. Ground transportation will be effected via rail, ferry and/or auto in Organizer’s sole discretion, with winner and all guests traveling together. The Sponsor/Administrator are not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to the rail. Each Winner and their guests will be solely responsible for obtaining valid identification. In addition, each Winner and their guests may be required to present a valid credit card at the hotel at the time of check-in. Each Winner and their guests must provide their own transportation to and from the departure station (i.e., ferry or rail station), as well as between hotel and match at Racecourse Ground (as applicable).
Winner and guest(s) must follow all instructions of Organizer relative to their Prize (including but not limited to the use of Betty Buzz Hospitality Suite for Grand Prize Winner and guest[s]; among other things, Grand Prize Winner and guest(s) must leave the hospitality area when directed to do so by Organizer, Wrexham and/or venue personnel). Should winner and/or guest(s) fail to adhere to any such instructions or engage in unruly, obnoxious, illegal, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate behavior (at any time when attending the approved Wrexham match), Organizer reserves the right, without further notice or warning, to terminate the applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send winner and/or winner’s guest(s) home and/or take other actions to protect its rights as Organizer deems appropriate in its sole discretion without any liability or other obligation to winner or guest(s).Venue restrictions may also apply to award of tickets to the match.
If Grand Prize or a First Prize Winner does not have full number of guests (as applicable) accompany them in the Prize, the Prize will otherwise be awarded in increments appropriate for actual number in the Group; and, in such event, no substitute prize or additional compensation will be awarded to winner.
FOR ALL PRIZES:
LIMIT: ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON. Second Prizes will only be delivered to a street address in the United Kingdom. No shipment to P.O. Boxes. Allow up to eight (8) weeks after verification for delivery of Second Prize. No substitution or transfer of prize except with Organizer's permission or where required by law. Prizes are offered subject to availability, including for Grand and First Prizes possible re-scheduling of match. If for any reason any announced prize becomes unavailable, Organizer in its sole discretion may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Organizer will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen prize or any prize that is undeliverable or does not reach the winner because of an incorrect or changed address or other contact information. Organizer is not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize for any reason. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring any part of their prize. Prizes will only be awarded to a verified winner.
All applicable taxes and unspecified expenses are the sole responsibility of the winners. Winners further agree to otherwise fully cooperate with the Organizer/Administrator as to their compliance with governmental tax-reporting requirements (to the extent applicable).
9. RELEASES AND ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By participating, participants agree to be bound by and abide by these Terms & Conditions and the decisions of Organizer and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in this Competition, participants agree to release and hold harmless Promotion Entities, Ms. Blake Lively personally, Meta Platforms, Inc, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and successor companies, advertising and promotion agencies (including the management and representation of Promotion Entities), and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, death, loss or damage to person(s) or property arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Competition and/or acceptance, possession, receipt or use/misuse of any prize. By participating, participants also authorize the Organizer and its designees to use the participant’s name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information, in programming, advertising, trade and/or promotional material or on a winners’ list (if applicable) without compensation or notice, to the extent permitted by law.
10. DISPUTES: The Competition and these Terms & Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. Severability: If any part of these Terms & Conditions shall be declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it shall not affect the validity of the balance of these Terms & Conditions. In such circumstance, the provision declared invalid or unenforceable shall be re-drafted as closely to the original provision as allowed by law, so as to give effect to Organizer’s intent.
The duration of the retention of the information is until October 31, 2023 except in the case of Winners.
13. WINNERS’ LIST: For the list of winners (first name and first initial of last name, as well as county/region of residence of residence) send an e-mail that includes the subject line: #BettyBuzzWrexhamCompetition Winners, to email@example.com, for receipt no later than November 1, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. British Standard Time. To object to your surname, county/region of residence being made available in this manner in the event you are a Prize winner please let us know prior to accepting any prize. In such circumstances these details may still be provided to the UK’s Advertising Standards Authority or other relevant regulators on request.